Discovering His everlasting love together & making timeless memories along the way

Friday, August 13, 2010

Stars

Last night Brady and I drove his old Ford out to the end of the city lights to watch for the meteor shower. It was peaceful to be still and quiet, hearing nothing but the buzzing of bugs. Although the stars didn't give us much of a show, we still got to marvel at God's beautiful creation and Brady began praising Him in song. We sang a few songs together and thanked God for all that He has done in our lives. There is nothing better than running to that quiet place where God humbles you and restores you. I can't thank God enough for giving me a future husband like Brady- he is a leader and a man after God's heart! I couldn't ask for anything more beautiful than that!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! So sweet :-). I'm glad that God has blessed you with someone you love so dearly!

    ReplyDelete