Discovering His everlasting love together & making timeless memories along the way

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedding Shower in Indiana

I know I have been a bad blogger! I have been super busy! Here is a peak at our shower that was thrown in Indiana by Brady's mom and sisters! :) Thanks again, it was so much fun! We feel blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!

Addie
My soon to be Niece & Nephews (minus Aiden)
Addie Ethan, & Brandt
Darren & Angela (Darren is a groomsman in our wedding)
Getting excited about dish towels haha
Lindsey & I (Lindsey is a groomswoman)
Best future in-laws EVER :) Love them!
My sister & future sister in-laws! :)

The flowers my mom sent from Washington! How sweet! Thanks Mommy!
The cute decorations! I love my wedding colors!
Be looking for a post from my next shower in Kansas. My sister and Stacie (who I live with) are throwing us a shower April 2nd! My mom is coming and Dann and Brenda (Brady's parents) are coming! Can't wait for another great shower! The wedding is getting closer and closer! 95 days till I'm Mrs. Small! WOOHOO!!


2 comments:

  1. The shower decorations looked great! I bet you're getting so excited, it's going to go by fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looked so adorable! I can't wait for the big day, and I'm sure you're not excited at all ;-). Love you!

    ReplyDelete